The 2019 Yukon full-size SUV’s exterior exudes style and confidence from first impression to lasting glance, with highlights that include:
GMC reserves the right to change the specifications and colors of any models and items shown on this website at any time. It is important to check with your local GMC Dealer for the latest information on models available for order in your market.
*Prices shown here are for the base trims respectively without any dealer added packages, offers, equipment or accessories.
**Available at extra charge.
1. Fuel Consumption for RWD 5.3L is 10.2 KM/L and 4WD 5.3L is 9.8 KM/L.
2. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple® and Google® and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone.
3. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
4. Map coverage in the GCC.
5. Not compatible with all devices.
6. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
7. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.