To celebrate the completion of 25 years, GMC brings you the Yukon 25th Anniversary Edition. With a remarkable bold exterior, it stands out marking 25 years of heritage, legacy and leadership.
The 2018 GMC Yukon makes a powerful impression with its confident lines and aerodynamic proportions. Bold exterior styling cues, GMC signature lighting and refined details give the Yukon an unmistakable presence on the road, or in your driveway.
Meet the 2018 GMC Yukon. Its spacious interior offers three rows of seating that can accommodate up to nine passengers. With its bold styling, premium materials, and inspiring capability, Yukon creates a new standard in full-size utility.
SIGNATURE FIT AND FINISH
The 2018 Yukon full-size SUV interior offers a perfect blend of craftsmanship, comfort and functionality. The proof is in the details, including:
A REMARKABLY QUIET INTERIOR
The unparalleled driving experience of the Yukon stems from its strikingly quiet cabin. GMC engineers concentrated on every aspect of the vehicle, with innovations that include:
INNOVATIVE SEATING & STORAGE
The Yukon full-size SUV delivers on your need for unparalleled comfort, as well as the flexibility to accommodate passengers, cargo or both. Features include:
Setting the new standard for large SUVs means engineering technology and infotainment innovations that let you stay conveniently connected and in control.
SAFETY & SECURITY
Yukon offers a full suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies that rely on a sophisticated network of cameras, radar, and ultrasonic sensors to help prepare you for the unexpected. For added peace of mind, Yukon features air bags7 from the front to third rows, plus GM-exclusive StabiliTrak® technology to help you maintain control.
ADVANCED DRIVER SAFETY TECHNOLOGIES
Standard safety features on the Yukon SLT pairs intelligent technology with driver-centric engineering to help keep you safer on the road, and include:
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
The innovative Safety Alert Seat available in the Yukon vibrates to alert you to potential hazards. When one of the Driver Alert technologies (for example, Lane Departure Warning7) triggers an alert, the Safety Alert Seat vibrates on the left or right bolster, depending on the direction of the potential hazard.
BUILT-IN PROTECTION FEATURES
Yukon protects you in the event of a collision with features engineered to give you greater peace of mind. These include:
The 2018 Yukon features EcoTec V-8 engine. It combines innovative new technologies with more than 50 years of proven GM small-block performance to let you go where you want and tailor what you want with control and confidence.
*Prices shown here are for the base trims respectively without any dealer added packages, offers, equipment or accessories.
**Available at extra charge.
1. Fuel Consumption for RWD 5.3L is 10.2 KM/L and 4WD 5.3L is 9.8 KM/L.
2. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and Apple’s terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
3. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
4. Map coverage in the GCC.
5. Not compatible with all devices.
6. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
7. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.